Equally contributed authors.
Combined fluorescence-Raman spectroscopic setup for the diagnosis of melanocytic lesions
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 86–95, January 2014
How to Cite
Cicchi, R., Cosci, A., Rossari, S., Kapsokalyvas, D., Baria, E., Maio, V., Massi, D., De Giorgi, V., Pimpinelli, N. and Saverio Pavone, F. (2014), Combined fluorescence-Raman spectroscopic setup for the diagnosis of melanocytic lesions. J. Biophoton., 7: 86–95. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200230
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007- 2013). Grant Numbers: 228334, 28446
- Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research in the framework of the Flagship Project NANOMAX
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!