Equally contributed authors.
Combined fluorescence-Raman spectroscopic setup for the diagnosis of melanocytic lesions
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 86–95, January 2014
How to Cite
Cicchi, R., Cosci, A., Rossari, S., Kapsokalyvas, D., Baria, E., Maio, V., Massi, D., De Giorgi, V., Pimpinelli, N. and Saverio Pavone, F. (2014), Combined fluorescence-Raman spectroscopic setup for the diagnosis of melanocytic lesions. J. Biophoton., 7: 86–95. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200230
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007- 2013). Grant Numbers: 228334, 28446
- Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research in the framework of the Flagship Project NANOMAX
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.