Feasibility of correlation mapping optical coherence tomography (cmOCT) for anti-spoof sub-surface fingerprinting
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Optical Coherence Tomography
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 663–667, September 2013
How to Cite
Zam, A., Dsouza, R., Subhash, H. M., O'Connell, M.-L., Enfield, J., Larin, K. and Leahy, M. J. (2013), Feasibility of correlation mapping optical coherence tomography (cmOCT) for anti-spoof sub-surface fingerprinting. J. Biophoton., 6: 663–667. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200231
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!