These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enabling in vivo measurements of nanoparticle concentrations with three-dimensional optoacoustic tomography
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 581–588, August 2014
How to Cite
Tsyboulski, D. A., Liopo, A. V., Su, R., Ermilov, S. A., Bachilo, S. M., Weisman, R. B. and Oraevsky, A. A. (2014), Enabling in vivo measurements of nanoparticle concentrations with three-dimensional optoacoustic tomography. J. Biophoton., 7: 581–588. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200233
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1R43ES021629, R44CA110137, R44CA110137-S1
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: C-0807
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.