Optical coherence tomography for advanced screening in the primary care office
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 525–533, July 2014
How to Cite
Shelton, R. L., Jung, W., Sayegh, S. I., McCormick, D. T., Kim, J. and Boppart, S. A. (2014), Optical coherence tomography for advanced screening in the primary care office. J. Biophoton., 7: 525–533. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200243
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
- grants from the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIBIB Bioengineering Research Partnership R01 EB013723, and NIBIB R01 EB012479, S.A.B.), and Sponsored Research Agreements from Welch Allyn, Inc. and Blue Highway, LLC. Additional information can be found at http://biophotonics.illinois.edu and http://2020eyecenter.com
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!