Optical coherence tomography for advanced screening in the primary care office
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 525–533, July 2014
How to Cite
Shelton, R. L., Jung, W., Sayegh, S. I., McCormick, D. T., Kim, J. and Boppart, S. A. (2014), Optical coherence tomography for advanced screening in the primary care office. J. Biophoton., 7: 525–533. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200243
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
- grants from the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIBIB Bioengineering Research Partnership R01 EB013723, and NIBIB R01 EB012479, S.A.B.), and Sponsored Research Agreements from Welch Allyn, Inc. and Blue Highway, LLC. Additional information can be found at http://biophotonics.illinois.edu and http://2020eyecenter.com
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.