Current address: Harvard Medical School, Wellman Center for Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, 40 Blossom Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA.
Localized micro-scale disruption of cells using laser-generated focused ultrasound
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 11-12, pages 905–910, December 2013
How to Cite
Baac, H. W., Frampton, J., Ok, J. G., Takayama, S. and Guo, L. J. (2013), Localized micro-scale disruption of cells using laser-generated focused ultrasound. J. Biophoton., 6: 905–910. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201200247
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- Beyster Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!