Rapid and label-free identification of normal spermatozoa based on image analysis and micro-Raman spectroscopy
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 671–675, September 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Z., Chen, G., Chen, X., Wang, J., Chen, J., Lu, P. and Chen, R. (2014), Rapid and label-free identification of normal spermatozoa based on image analysis and micro-Raman spectroscopy. J. Biophoton., 7: 671–675. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300003
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61210016, 61178090, 81101110, 11274065
- Project of Fujian Provincial Department of Education (type B: JB12011)
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT1115)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!