Towards in vivo intradermal surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) measurements: silver coated microneedle based SERS probe
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
How to Cite
Yuen, C. and Liu, Q. (2013), Towards in vivo intradermal surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) measurements: silver coated microneedle based SERS probe. J. Biophoton.. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300006
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- Singapore Lee Kuan Yew (LKY)
- New Investigator Grant (Project No. NMRC/NIG/1044/2011)
- National Medical Research Council (NMRC)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.