A silicon photonic biosensor using phase-shifted Bragg gratings in slot waveguide
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Raman Spectroscopy
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 821–828, October 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Flueckiger, J., Schmidt, S., Grist, S., Fard, S. T., Kirk, J., Doerfler, M., Cheung, K. C., Ratner, D. M. and Chrostowski, L. (2013), A silicon photonic biosensor using phase-shifted Bragg gratings in slot waveguide. J. Biophoton., 6: 821–828. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300012
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- University of Washington (UW) Royalty Research Fund
- NSF CBET. Grant Number: 0930411
- Washington Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!