These authors have made equal contributions to this paper.
Imaging directed photothermolysis through two-photon absorption demonstrated on mouse skin – a potential novel tool for highly targeted skin treatment
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 534–541, July 2014
How to Cite
Wang, H., Zandi, S., Lee, A. M.D., Zhao, J., Lui, H., McLean, D. I. and Zeng, H. (2014), Imaging directed photothermolysis through two-photon absorption demonstrated on mouse skin – a potential novel tool for highly targeted skin treatment. J. Biophoton., 7: 534–541. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300016
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Canadian Dermatology Foundation
- VGH & UBC Hospital Foundation
- BC Hydro Employees Community Services Fund
- BC Cancer Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!