Phone: +886-2-2366-8206, Fax: +886-2-2362-0200
Radiation pressure on a biconcave human Red Blood Cell and the resulting deformation in a pair of parallel optical traps
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 782–787, October 2014
How to Cite
Liao, G.-B., Chen, Y.-Q., Bareil, P. B., Sheng, Y., Chiou, A. and Chang, M.-S. (2014), Radiation pressure on a biconcave human Red Blood Cell and the resulting deformation in a pair of parallel optical traps. J. Biophoton., 7: 782–787. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300017
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- TIGP scholarship
- The National Science Council, Taiwan, ROC (Projects No. NSC 100–2112-M-001–026-MY3)
- The National Science Council, Taiwan, ROC (Projects No. NSC98–2627-M010–004 & NSC99–2923-E-010–001-MY3; I-RiCE Program, Project No. NSC-99–2911-I-010–101 & NSC-100–2911-009–101)
- Ministry of Education (The Top University Project)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, Discovery Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!