Effect of photodynamic therapy on the skin using the ultrashort laser ablation
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 631–637, August 2014
How to Cite
Nicolodelli, G., Angarita, D. P. R., Inada, N. M., Tirapelli, L. F. and Bagnato, V. S. (2014), Effect of photodynamic therapy on the skin using the ultrashort laser ablation. J. Biophoton., 7: 631–637. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300024
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- FAPESP (CEPOF/CEPID Program)
- CNPq (INCT Program)
- CAPES (G.N. scholarship)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!