Graphene for improved femtosecond laser based pluripotent stem cell transfection
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 351–362, May 2014
How to Cite
Mthunzi, P., He, K., Ngcobo, S., Khanyile, T. and Warner, J. H. (2014), Graphene for improved femtosecond laser based pluripotent stem cell transfection. J. Biophoton., 7: 351–362. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300028
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- Photonics Initiative of South Africa (PISA)
- National Research Foundation (NRF). Grant Number: 72301
- Royal Society and Balliol College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!