A Raman spectroscopy bio-sensor for tissue discrimination in surgical robotics
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 103–109, January 2014
How to Cite
Ashok, P. C., Giardini, M. E., Dholakia, K. and Sibbett, W. (2014), A Raman spectroscopy bio-sensor for tissue discrimination in surgical robotics. J. Biophoton., 7: 103–109. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300034
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- EU funding under grant agreement nr. 224565 “ARAKNES – Array of Robots Augmenting the KiNematics of Endoluminal Surgery”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!