A Raman spectroscopy bio-sensor for tissue discrimination in surgical robotics
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 103–109, January 2014
How to Cite
Ashok, P. C., Giardini, M. E., Dholakia, K. and Sibbett, W. (2014), A Raman spectroscopy bio-sensor for tissue discrimination in surgical robotics. J. Biophoton., 7: 103–109. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300034
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- EU funding under grant agreement nr. 224565 “ARAKNES – Array of Robots Augmenting the KiNematics of Endoluminal Surgery”
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.