Bilirubin: an autofluorescence bile biomarker for liver functionality monitoring
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 810–817, October 2014
How to Cite
Croce, A. C., Ferrigno, A., Santin, G., Vairetti, M. and Bottiroli, G. (2014), Bilirubin: an autofluorescence bile biomarker for liver functionality monitoring. J. Biophoton., 7: 810–817. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300039
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- Fondazione Cariplo (contribute no. 2011–0439)
- Superpig Program, project co-financed by Lombardy Region through the “Fund for Promoting Institutional Agreements”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!