Bilirubin: an autofluorescence bile biomarker for liver functionality monitoring
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 810–817, October 2014
How to Cite
Croce, A. C., Ferrigno, A., Santin, G., Vairetti, M. and Bottiroli, G. (2014), Bilirubin: an autofluorescence bile biomarker for liver functionality monitoring. J. Biophoton., 7: 810–817. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300039
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- Fondazione Cariplo (contribute no. 2011–0439)
- Superpig Program, project co-financed by Lombardy Region through the “Fund for Promoting Institutional Agreements”
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.