These authors contributed equally to this work.
3-D stimulated emission depletion microscopy with programmable aberration correction
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 29–36, January 2014
How to Cite
Lenz, M. O., Sinclair, H. G., Savell, A., Clegg, J. H., Brown, A. C. N., Davis, D. M., Dunsby, C., Neil, M. A. A. and French, P. M. W. (2014), 3-D stimulated emission depletion microscopy with programmable aberration correction. J. Biophoton., 7: 29–36. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300041
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- research grant from the UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- Imperial College London Rector's Research Excellence Award
- UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Council (EPSRC)
- Diamond Trading Company
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.