Narrow terahertz attenuation signatures in Bacillus thuringiensis
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 818–824, October 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Brown, E. R., Viveros, L., Burris, K. P. and Stewart Jr., C. N. (2014), Narrow terahertz attenuation signatures in Bacillus thuringiensis. J. Biophoton., 7: 818–824. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300042
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- U.S. Army Research Office under contract number W911NF-11-1-0024
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.