Chemical imaging of lignocellulosic biomass by CARS microscopy
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 126–134, January 2014
How to Cite
Pohling, C., Brackmann, C., Duarte, A., Buckup, T., Enejder, A. and Motzkus, M. (2014), Chemical imaging of lignocellulosic biomass by CARS microscopy. J. Biophoton., 7: 126–134. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300052
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- BMBF MEDICARS project
- Åforsk Foundation
- Trygger Foundation
- Wallenberg Foundation
- European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST, Action MP1102)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!