Characterization of collagen and cholesterol deposition in atherosclerotic arterial tissue using non-linear microscopy
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 1-2, pages 135–143, January 2014
How to Cite
Cicchi, R., Matthäus, C., Meyer, T., Lattermann, A., Dietzek, B., Brehm, B. R., Popp, J. and Pavone, F. S. (2014), Characterization of collagen and cholesterol deposition in atherosclerotic arterial tissue using non-linear microscopy. J. Biophoton., 7: 135–143. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300055
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013). Grant Numbers: 228334, 284464
- Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research in the framework of the Flagship Project NANOMAX
- Ente Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze (private foundation)
- European network of excellence Photonics4Life (P4L)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!