These authors contributed equally to this publication and should be considered co-first authors.
Plasmonic laser treatment for Morpholino oligomer delivery in antisense applications
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 825–833, October 2014
How to Cite
Kalies, S., Heinemann, D., Schomaker, M., Escobar, H. M., Heisterkamp, A., Ripken, T. and Meyer, H. (2014), Plasmonic laser treatment for Morpholino oligomer delivery in antisense applications. J. Biophoton., 7: 825–833. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300056
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG, German Research Foundation)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!