LED-activated methylene blue-loaded Pluronic-nanogold hybrids for in vitro photodynamic therapy
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 6, Issue 11-12, pages 950–959, December 2013
How to Cite
Simon, T., Boca-Farcau, S., Gabudean, A.-M., Baldeck, P. and Astilean, S. (2013), LED-activated methylene blue-loaded Pluronic-nanogold hybrids for in vitro photodynamic therapy. J. Biophoton., 6: 950–959. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300058
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- CNCSIS-UEFISCDI, project number PNII-ID PCCE 129/2008
- Sectoral Operational Programme for Human Resources Development 2007–2013
- European Social Fund, under the project number POSDRU/107/1.5/S/76841 with the title “Modern Doctoral Studies: Internationalization and Interdisciplinarity”
- Rhône-Alpes Région, post-doctoral grant CMIRA-AccueilPro-2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!