Photoinduced partial unfolding of tubulin bound to meso-tetrakis(sulfonatophenyl) porphyrin leads to inhibition of microtubule formation in vitro
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 11-12, pages 874–888, November 2014
How to Cite
McMicken, B., Thomas, R. J. and Brancaleon, L. (2014), Photoinduced partial unfolding of tubulin bound to meso-tetrakis(sulfonatophenyl) porphyrin leads to inhibition of microtubule formation in vitro. J. Biophoton., 7: 874–888. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300066
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- seedling grant from the Air Force Research Laboratory (FA8650-07-D-6800)
- TASC subcontract ORESS FA8650-08-D-6930
- Consortium Research Fellows Program (FA8650-13-2-6366)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!