Photoinduced partial unfolding of tubulin bound to meso-tetrakis(sulfonatophenyl) porphyrin leads to inhibition of microtubule formation in vitro
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
How to Cite
McMicken, B., Thomas, R. J. and Brancaleon, L. (2013), Photoinduced partial unfolding of tubulin bound to meso-tetrakis(sulfonatophenyl) porphyrin leads to inhibition of microtubule formation in vitro. J. Biophoton.. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300066
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- seedling grant from the Air Force Research Laboratory (FA8650-07-D-6800)
- TASC subcontract ORESS FA8650-08-D-6930
- Consortium Research Fellows Program (FA8650-13-2-6366)
Vol. 6, Issue 11-12, 968, Article first published online: 24 OCT 2013
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.