Effect of N-ethylmaleimide, chymotrypsin, and H2O2 on the viscoelasticity of human erythrocytes: Experimental measurement and theoretical analysis
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 647–655, August 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-Q., Chen, C.-W., Ni, Y.-L., Huang, Y.-S., Lin, O., Chien, S., Sung, L. A. and Chiou, A. (2014), Effect of N-ethylmaleimide, chymotrypsin, and H2O2 on the viscoelasticity of human erythrocytes: Experimental measurement and theoretical analysis. J. Biophoton., 7: 647–655. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300081
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- The National Science Council, Taiwan, ROC (Projects No. NSC98–2627-M010–004 & NSC99–2923-E-010–001-MY3; I-RiCE Program, Project No. NSC-99–2911-I-010–101 & NSC-100–2911-009–101)
- Ministry of Education (The Top University Project)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.