Photoacoustic imaging of breast microcalcifications: A validation study with 3-dimensional ex vivo data and spectrophotometric measurement
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 8, Issue 1-2, pages 71–80, January 2015
How to Cite
Kang, J., Kim, E.-k., Kim, G. R., Yoon, C., Song, T.-k. and Chang, J. H. (2015), Photoacoustic imaging of breast microcalcifications: A validation study with 3-dimensional ex vivo data and spectrophotometric measurement. J. Biophoton., 8: 71–80. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300100
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2013
- International Collaborative R&D Program by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy (MOTIE), Korea. Grant Number: 2010-TD-500409-001
- Ministry of Science, ICT& Future Planning, Korea, under the C-ITRC support program by the NIPA. Grant Number: NIPA-2013-H0401-13-1007
- NRF (National Research Foundation of Korea) by the Korean Government. Grant Number: NRF-2012-Global Ph.D. Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!