2-photon excitation fluorescence microscopy enables deeper high-resolution imaging of voltage and Ca2+ in intact mice, rat, and rabbit hearts
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 8, Issue 1-2, pages 112–123, January 2015
How to Cite
Ghouri, I. A., Kelly, A., Burton, F. L., Smith, G. L. and Kemi, O. J. (2015), 2-photon excitation fluorescence microscopy enables deeper high-resolution imaging of voltage and Ca2+ in intact mice, rat, and rabbit hearts. J. Biophoton., 8: 112–123. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300109
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- European Union Framework Programme 7. Grant Number: HEALTH-F2–2009-241526
- British Heart Foundation project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!