In vivo pump-probe optical coherence tomography imaging in Xenopus laevis
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 8, Issue 1-2, pages 25–35, January 2015
How to Cite
Carrasco-Zevallos, O., Shelton, R. L., Kim, W., Pearson, J. and Applegate, B. E. (2015), In vivo pump-probe optical coherence tomography imaging in Xenopus laevis. J. Biophoton., 8: 25–35. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300119
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- grants from the National Institutes of Health (NCRR, 1R21RR025799) and the National Science Foundation (CAREER, CBET-1055359)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!