Low-level laser therapy (810 nm) protects primary cortical neurons against excitotoxicity in vitro
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 656–664, August 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-Y., Nagata, K., Tedford, C. E. and Hamblin*, M. R. (2014), Low-level laser therapy (810 nm) protects primary cortical neurons against excitotoxicity in vitro. J. Biophoton., 7: 656–664. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300125
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- Photothera Inc
- NIH grant R01AI050875
- Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology. Grant Number: DAMD17-02-2-0006
- CDMRP Program in TBI. Grant Number: W81XWH-09-1-0514
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9950-04-1-0079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!