Spectroscopic biofeedback on cutaneous carotenoids as part of a prevention program could be effective to raise health awareness in adolescents
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 11-12, pages 926–937, November 2014
How to Cite
Yu, R.-X., Köcher, W., Darvin, M. E., Büttner, M., Jung, S., Lee, B. N., Klotter, C., Hurrelmann, K., Meinke, M. C. and Lademann, J. (2014), Spectroscopic biofeedback on cutaneous carotenoids as part of a prevention program could be effective to raise health awareness in adolescents. J. Biophoton., 7: 926–937. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300134
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!