Spectroscopic biofeedback on cutaneous carotenoids as part of a prevention program could be effective to raise health awareness in adolescents
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
How to Cite
Yu, R.-X., Köcher, W., Darvin, M. E., Büttner, M., Jung, S., Lee, B. N., Klotter, C., Hurrelmann, K., Meinke, M. C. and Lademann, J. (2013), Spectroscopic biofeedback on cutaneous carotenoids as part of a prevention program could be effective to raise health awareness in adolescents. J. Biophoton.. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300134
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!