Use of 2D images of depth and integrated reflectivity to represent the severity of demineralization in cross-polarization optical coherence tomography
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 8, Issue 1-2, pages 36–45, January 2015
How to Cite
Chan, K. H., Chan, A. C., Fried, W. A., Simon, J. C., Darling, C. L. and Fried, D. (2015), Use of 2D images of depth and integrated reflectivity to represent the severity of demineralization in cross-polarization optical coherence tomography. J. Biophoton., 8: 36–45. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300137
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- NIH grant R01-DE17869
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!