Quantifying nanoscale biochemical heterogeneity in human epithelial cancer cells using combined AFM and PTIR absorption nanoimaging
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 8, Issue 1-2, pages 133–141, January 2015
How to Cite
Kennedy, E., Al-Majmaie, R., Al-Rubeai, M., Zerulla, D. and Rice, J. H. (2015), Quantifying nanoscale biochemical heterogeneity in human epithelial cancer cells using combined AFM and PTIR absorption nanoimaging. J. Biophoton., 8: 133–141. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300138
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!