Photoacoustic and photothermal cytometry using photoswitchable proteins and nanoparticles with ultrasharp resonances
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 8, Issue 1-2, pages 81–93, January 2015
How to Cite
Galanzha, E. I., Nedosekin, D. A., Sarimollaoglu, M., Orza, A. I., Biris, A. S., Verkhusha, V. V. and Zharov, V. P. (2015), Photoacoustic and photothermal cytometry using photoswitchable proteins and nanoparticles with ultrasharp resonances. J. Biophoton., 8: 81–93. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300140
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2013
- NIH grants EB000873, CA131164, EB009230, and CA139373
- Department of Defense grants W88XWH-10-2-0130, W81XWH-10-BCRP-CA, and W81XWH-11-1-0129
Vol. 8, Issue 8, 687, Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!