Evaluation of ultrasound and glucose synergy effect on the optical clearing and light penetration for human colon tissue using SD-OCT
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 11-12, pages 938–947, November 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, Q., Wei, H., He, Y., Ren, Q. and Zhou, C. (2014), Evaluation of ultrasound and glucose synergy effect on the optical clearing and light penetration for human colon tissue using SD-OCT. J. Biophoton., 7: 938–947. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300141
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB707504, 2010CB933903
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81171377, 61273368
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!