Evaluation of ultrasound and glucose synergy effect on the optical clearing and light penetration for human colon tissue using SD-OCT
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 7, Issue 11-12, pages 938–947, November 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, Q., Wei, H., He, Y., Ren, Q. and Zhou, C. (2014), Evaluation of ultrasound and glucose synergy effect on the optical clearing and light penetration for human colon tissue using SD-OCT. J. Biophoton., 7: 938–947. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300141
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB707504, 2010CB933903
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81171377, 61273368
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.