Capillary blood flow imaging within human finger cuticle using optical microangiography
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 8, Issue 1-2, pages 46–51, January 2015
How to Cite
Baran, U., Shi, L. and Wang, R. K. (2015), Capillary blood flow imaging within human finger cuticle using optical microangiography. J. Biophoton., 8: 46–51. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300154
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- National Institutes of Health grants (R01HL093140, and R01EB009682)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!