Qualitative tissue differentiation by analysing the intensity ratios of atomic emission lines using laser induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS): prospects for a feedback mechanism for surgical laser systems
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2015 The Authors. Journal of Biophotonics published by WILEY-VCH Verlag.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 8, Issue 1-2, pages 153–161, January 2015
How to Cite
Kanawade, R., Mahari, F., Klämpfl, F., Rohde, M., Knipfer, C., Tangermann-Gerk, K., Adler, W., Schmidt, M. and Stelzle, F. (2015), Qualitative tissue differentiation by analysing the intensity ratios of atomic emission lines using laser induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS): prospects for a feedback mechanism for surgical laser systems. J. Biophoton., 8: 153–161. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300159
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Erlangen Graduate School in Advanced Optical Technologies (SAOT) by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (German Research Foundation – DFG) within the framework of the Initiative for Excellence
- Funded Access
|jbio_201300159_sm_Author_Biographies.pdf||PDF document||1584K||Author biographies|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.