It's in your blood: spectral biomarker candidates for urinary bladder cancer from automated FTIR spectroscopy
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Photonic Biofluid Diagnostics
Volume 7, Issue 3-4, pages 210–221, April 2014
How to Cite
Ollesch, J., Heinze, M., Heise, H. M., Behrens, T., Brüning, T. and Gerwert, K. (2014), It's in your blood: spectral biomarker candidates for urinary bladder cancer from automated FTIR spectroscopy. J. Biophoton., 7: 210–221. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300163
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- state of North Rhine-Westphalia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!