Hyperspectral darkfield microscopy of PEGylated gold nanoparticles targeting CD44-expressing cancer cells
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 8, Issue 1-2, pages 162–167, January 2015
How to Cite
Patskovsky, S., Bergeron, E. and Meunier, M. (2015), Hyperspectral darkfield microscopy of PEGylated gold nanoparticles targeting CD44-expressing cancer cells. J. Biophoton., 8: 162–167. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300165
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- Le Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies
- Le Fonds de recherche du Québec – Santé
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!