Bile analysis using high-throughput FTIR spectroscopy for the diagnosis of malignant biliary strictures: a pilot study in 57 patients
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Special Issue: Photonic Biofluid Diagnostics
Volume 7, Issue 3-4, pages 241–253, April 2014
How to Cite
Untereiner, V., Dhruvananda Sockalingum, G., Garnotel, R., Gobinet, C., Ramaholimihaso, F., Ehrhard, F., Diebold, M.-D. and Thiéfin, G. (2014), Bile analysis using high-throughput FTIR spectroscopy for the diagnosis of malignant biliary strictures: a pilot study in 57 patients. J. Biophoton., 7: 241–253. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300166
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- Reims University Hospital (Appel d'Offre Local 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!