A tunable fluorescent timer method for imaging spatial-temporal protein dynamics using light-driven photoconvertible protein
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2014
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 226–232, March 2015
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Zhang, L., Kao, Y.-T., Xu, F. and Min, W. (2015), A tunable fluorescent timer method for imaging spatial-temporal protein dynamics using light-driven photoconvertible protein. J. Biophoton., 8: 226–232. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300174
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- ARO MURI W911NF-12–1-0594
- Kavli Institute for Brain Science of Columbia University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!