A flexible wide-field FLIM endoscope utilising blue excitation light for label-free contrast of tissue
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
How to Cite
Sparks, H., Warren, S., Guedes, J., Yoshida, N., Charn, T. C., Guerra, N., Tatla, T., Dunsby, C. and French, P. (2014), A flexible wide-field FLIM endoscope utilising blue excitation light for label-free contrast of tissue. J. Biophoton.. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201300203
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- UK Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Numbers: EPSRC, EP/F040202/1, EP/IO2770X/1
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: RCDF088381/Z/09/Z
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.