Combined antibacterial effects of tissue-tolerable plasma and a modern conventional liquid antiseptic on chronic wound treatment
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 382–391, May 2015
How to Cite
Klebes, M., Ulrich, C., Kluschke, F., Patzelt, A., Vandersee, S., Richter, H., Bob, A., von Hutten, J., Krediet, J. T., Kramer, A., Lademann, J. and Lange-Asschenfeld, B. (2015), Combined antibacterial effects of tissue-tolerable plasma and a modern conventional liquid antiseptic on chronic wound treatment. J. Biophoton., 8: 382–391. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201400007
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2014
- Department of Dermatology, Allergology and Environmental Medicine, Hospital Munich Schwabing, Munich, as well as G. Morfill of the Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics, Garching, Germany
- framework of the multi-disciplinary research cooperation of “Campus PlasmaMed”, particularly within the project “PlasmaWound”
- grant funded by the German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF, Grant No. 13N9779)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!