The authors contributed equally.
Transient state imaging of live cells using single plane illumination and arbitrary duty cycle excitation pulse trains
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Biophotonics
How to Cite
Mücksch, J., Spielmann, T., Sisamakis, E. and Widengren, J. (2014), Transient state imaging of live cells using single plane illumination and arbitrary duty cycle excitation pulse trains. J. Biophoton.. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201400015
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2014
- EU FP7 (FLUODIAMON 201 837)
- Swedish Research Council (VRNT 2012–3045)
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (KAW 2011.0218)
- National Research Fund, Luxembourg
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.