Uptake of poly(D,L-lactic-co-glycolic acid) microspheres by antigen-presenting cells in vivo
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 480–486, 5 June 2002
How to Cite
Newman, K. D., Elamanchili, P., Kwon, G. S. and Samuel, J. (2002), Uptake of poly(D,L-lactic-co-glycolic acid) microspheres by antigen-presenting cells in vivo. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 60: 480–486. doi: 10.1002/jbm.10019
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2001
- Canadian Institute of Health Research. Grant Numbers: MT13261, CIHR mop 42407
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: STGP234866
- Canada's Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies–Health Research Foundation/Medical Research Council of Canada graduate research scholarship and an Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research studentship (to K. N.). The University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine Confocal/Multiphoton Microscopy Facility is supported in part by funds from the Canadian Institute of Health Research and the Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!