Characterization of melt-derived 45S5 and sol-gel–derived 58S bioactive glasses
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 734–740, 2001
How to Cite
Sepulveda, P., Jones, J. R. and Hench, L. L. (2001), Characterization of melt-derived 45S5 and sol-gel–derived 58S bioactive glasses. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 58: 734–740. doi: 10.1002/jbm.10026
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2001
- The State of São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP). Grant Number: 99/02172-4
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (ESPRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!