Fluorinated surface-modifying macromolecules: Modulating adhesive protein and platelet interactions on a polyether-urethane
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 135–147, April 2002
How to Cite
Jahangir, A. R., McClung, W. G., Cornelius, R. M., McCloskey, C. B., Brash, J. L. and Santerre, J. P. (2002), Fluorinated surface-modifying macromolecules: Modulating adhesive protein and platelet interactions on a polyether-urethane. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 60: 135–147. doi: 10.1002/jbm.10033
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2000
- Materials and Manufacturing Ontario (MMO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!