Effects of pH on human bone marrow stromal cells in vitro: Implications for tissue engineering of bone
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 292–299, May 2002
How to Cite
Kohn, D. H., Sarmadi, M., Helman, J. I. and Krebsbach, P. H. (2002), Effects of pH on human bone marrow stromal cells in vitro: Implications for tissue engineering of bone. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 60: 292–299. doi: 10.1002/jbm.10050
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2000
- Claude Pepper Older Americans Independence Center of the University of Michigan (to P. H. K.)
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DE 013835 (to P. H. K.), DE 13380 (to D. H. K.), Independent Scientist Award DE00426 (to P. H. K., sponsored by the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!